Speaking & Seminars
Saskia Kleinert is available for speaking engagements for private and public sector wellness programs. She has held seminars and workshops for many organizations, including the following:
- Semifreddies: Work Place Ergonomics and Back Health
- Bolt Threads: Nutrition for the Corporate Athlete
- Premier Nutrition/Power Bar: Nutrition for Health & Wellness & Sweet Dreams: Sleep for Health.
- PAWMA: Sports Injury Prevention and Care
- Duck's Nest: Work Place Ergonomics and Back Health
- Lake Side Park: Anti-inflammatory Diet Principles
- Age Song: Nutrition and Care for Parkinson's Disease; Cancer Nutrition, Care, and Prevention; Diabetes Prevention, Nutrition, and Care
- Orinda Library: Nutrition for the Aging Body and Mind
Her goal is to help your company create a positive and health oriented work environment and provide lifestyle tools needed to make change happen.
All programs are tailored to your company's needs, both regarding content and length of time.