On this occasion I served the dish with a Patty's delicious homemade chutney, a mix of brown and black rice and a kale salad. Very tasty!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. 5 table spoons of olive oil
- Chutney, homemade or store-bought
- Coat chicken with all the spices and mustard
- Using a non-stick pan, such as a cast iron pan: add oil, heat, add chicken, cook for about 5-7 minutes, until fully done.
- Serve with chutney.
This dish is best served with rice.